Copr builders upgraded to Fedora 34

Hello,

I'm glad I can announce that Fedora Copr builders are now on Fedora 34.
There are no known problems at this moment, as all our integration
testing passed.

At the same time we finally deployed a new set of x86_64 hyperviors in
Fedora lab, where we start about 60 builders at this moment (and the quota
should increase by another 60 VMs during the next week or two).
The lab we host the new VMs in doesn't have enough public IPv4 addresses
so we control builds there over IPv6 (and builds are done over NATed
ipv4).

This is a new setup and bugs are not unexpected; so please report them
as always: https://pagure.io/copr/copr/issues

Happy building!
Pavel