Re: Infrastructure and release engineering Documentation

One approach here would be to have several repos (i.e. documents). For
example, we could break up this document:
https://fedora-infra-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ into

* Fedora Infra Developers Guide
* Fedora Infra Sysadmin's Guide (i.e. the SOPs)

We would probably have to create a new section on this page:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/docs/
There is an "Engineering Teams" section that contains a couple links
to our docs (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/)
but a whole separate category on the main page is probably a good idea
here IMHO.

This new section would probably list documents like the newish Fedora
Accounts document
(https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-accounts/) and any other
user-facing documents about our apps too.

For the structure of the sources, something simple like repos labelled
"Documentation" in the fedora-infra github org might be the way to go,
like the source for the Fedora Accounts docs:
https://github.com/search?q=topic%3Adocumentation+org%3Afedora-infra&type=Repositories

cheers,
ryanlerch