Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Bogdan Benea

Hi everyone

IRC/FAS: bodanel

My name is Bogdan Benea, I live in Romania.

I'm working with FOSS since the days of Fedora Core 1 when I tried it in a lab at the university in the early 2000. My diploma project was an alternative to MicrosoftAD based on Samba 3 and Openldap.

For the last 15 years I've worked as a Linux sysadmin/DevOps.

Scripting: BASH and Python- used depending on the context

I want to give something back (I've been using Fedora for the last 10 years as my main OS) to Fedora and entire FOSS community.

I'm an RHCA  111-152-583 infrastructure and all certifications have been taken with the technolgies I've used in a certain project. I hope this helps you direct me to the right tasks in the beginning.

I'm curently  working for the Red Hat distributor here where most of my work here is based on Openshift and Ansible altough I've worked in the past with Puppet also in the past.

I can also do documentation work if there is something urgent in that area, I've been also working as a trainer for juniors  in my last company for 2 years.

Right now moving down the getting started page

Best regards

Bogdan Benea