Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Dhyey Dabhi

Greetings to all members,
IRC handle : DhyeyDabhi
I am currently a sophomore year student at Indian Institute of Technology , Dhanbad.
Skills:
I am proficient with the programming languages : C++,Python,Java and C

I have experience with the some web-frameworks like Django and Flask, and had my previous internship using these skills, and dedicating two months for the internship. I have also developed some basic projects using these skills like a student information website and our college website(i.e IIT(ISM) DHANBAD Research page).

I have a good hold on Data Structures and Algorithms, and have an inclination towards knowing and learning the internals of how an Operating System works and to have an experience of an Operating System development.And I feel that joining fedora community would help to have a real life experience of my knowledge and also enhancing my knowledge.

I require a mentor ship , so that I can start my journey in learning new things!!!

Thank you.
Regards.