Is it possible delete my FAS account?

Hi there, in the process to delete my FAS account (caiqian), it looks like I can
only mark it inactive. However, the docs said 'to remove all personal
information, and mark the account as "Inactive."', so I "accidentally" also
changed the email address to something totally random like xxx@xxx (I forgot the
exactly). Later, I want to make sure that email is totally non-existent, so that
nobody could access the FAS account anymore (it has some privileges).

The bad news is that even though I can still remember the password, it now will
ask me to enter the email address to reset the password since it was marked
inactive. Since I don't remember the email and have no access to it, I can't
reset it. Is there any way to remove the FAS account entirely?