Re: DKIM & fedora lists

Dne 03. 11. 20 v 18:13 Dominique Martinet napsal(a):
> So I was wondering how do people deal with that?

We have been dealing with that in Copr too (some people reported that they did not get emails).
In our case, it seems that emails sent to RH (this is what we can test) get correctly to those on Zimbra server. But
emails sent to GMail... quoting: "we are stripping the DKIM signatures that are passing through our infrastructure
because they would be made invalid by the checks that are being done to the messages"
Honestly, I do not know why. And I guess some mail servers can do the same.
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys