master mirror slow sync

Greetings.

As some of you may know, there's been reports of slow sync times for
content from the master mirrors last week.
(see: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9392 )

This was caused by many routes prefering one of our upstream connections
and saturating it. We are working on increasing BW and rebalancing
routes, but these might take a while to fully take effect.

In the mean time, since Fedora 33 is due out tuesday:

* I have disabled rsync on dl01/02/03. These are our 'non tier1' rsync
servers. Likely we will enable them again tomorrow night to allow
additional mirrors to sync. Note however that if you are not a tier1
mirror, you should sync from one of those:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring/Tiering#Tier_1_Mirrors

* Our two mirrors located in other datacenters:
download-ib01.fedoraproject.org
and
download-cc-rdu01.fedoraproject.org

may provide faster speeds than the dl-tier01.fedoraproject.org mirrors
right now depending on your location/routing, so you may want to at
least temporarily sync against them.

* Mirrors are strongly advised to use the https://pagure.io/quick-fedora-mirror/
script to sync if it all possible. This saves you and us lots of I/O and
just syncs the content you need.

Please do check your mirrors and make sure they are syncing up the
Fedora 33 content correctly before tuesdays release.

Thanks!

kevin