Re: the state of staging

Thanks for the update!

> Account system / noggin:

IPA is deployed, Noggin is deployed, FASJSON (the REST API) is
deployed, Ipsilon is deployed.
Yesterday we manage to have the elections app authenticate a random
user (that would be me) through Ipsilon (OIDC) as before, except
Ipsilon is now authenticating against IPA's LDAP server and getting
user data from FASJSON.
We're unsure of OpenID (not-connect) support and we're investigating
that right now with one of the apps that still do not talk OIDC.
We're also working on the import script (FAS2IPA) but we haven't run
it yet, so your accounts aren't there yet.

> * basset - unclear if we are wanting this again to interface with noggin
> or not.

Yes please! I have a plugin to add to Basset for Noggin support but
the plan is to reuse it. It's not highest priority for us right now
though, so please do it when you have nothing more urgent.

Cheers!
Aurélien