IPAM/DCIM for Fedora Infrastructure

ignatenkobrain wanted to share this with us as something potentially interesting
to look at.
He opened a ticket but agreed that an email thread would be better suited to
discuss this, so here it is and here below is Igor's original comment:

----

Hi folks,

This is not really request to do anything but rather heads-up from work I've
been doing in GoodData for some time. We've been searching for something that
helps us to have list of devices, their IPs and generally some kind of IP
management in one place. So we started to use netbox (I think it is originating
from DigitalOcean).

I've finally managed to package it https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/netbox in
Fedora. It supports LDAP and I guess can be somehow paired with Kerberos. I did
not check if it is possible to pair it with OIDC, but since it is Django should
be not very hard.

So in case you were looking for something like this - feel free to try it out
and let me know if you have any issues.

----

Original ticket: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9279

Pierre