Re: Please help me receive necessary rights to manage resources in AWS

Kevin hello,

I should have explained this before. Sorry.
Testing-Farm team and osci are from the same initiative.
However, there is a distinction:
1. Testing-farm: runs actual test, and provides API for scheduling a test.
Testing-farm does not:  interpreters results, monitors new builds, etc. Testing-farm runs tests when they asked for.
2. osci part : is monitor and trigger/schedule test for testing-farm.
Currently we have a few OpenShift projects at console.apps.ci.centos.org. That is very outdated OpenShift version.
If possible we would like to host Jenkinses both on os.fedoraproject.org  as well as on AWS.
I will be happy to answer other questions if there are.
We do not have strict deadlines, however this would help us move.
Please let me know if there are more questions or how we can proceed further.
Thank you.