Re: The packages app has a short runway

Hi,

Took a bit more time than expected due to other and more local
priorities on my side. The basic structure is there and usable, and
indexing seemed work quite well before CommunityShift (hence yacy) went
down.

	* Main page: https://fnux.ch/fedpkg/public_html/
	* Crawler entrypoint: https://fnux.ch/fedpkg/public_html/crawler-entrypoint.html
	* Package page: https://fnux.ch/fedpkg/public_html/pkgs/qutebrowser/

Everything lives on https://pagure.io/fedora-packages-static, and
contains the TODO-list (epel-8, flatpaks & containers, dependencies,
etc.).  CommunityShift will be back earlier than I initially thought,
and I hope to find some time to complete some of the TODO tasks by then.

Feedback, green light, whether it looks good enough to replace the
current app, or anything you think relevant is welcome. The only
dependencies are python3-requests and python3-jinja2 and there is no
flying parts since it is a static website: we should not hit dead
dependency issues ever again (or the package app will be the least of
our problems!).

Have a nice day,

--
Timothée