Re: The packages app has a short runway

I still need to handle a few cases (e.g. subpackages) but everything
looks good so far. Generating the whole static website is quite fast
(minutes including repository metadata sync, seconds otherwise).

Screenshot attached :-)

I should have something usable by next week. If I were to deploy it
somewhere, would it be in communityshift (= container)? When is
communityshift supposed to come back online?

Would it be possible to allocate the pkg.fedoraproject.org domain for
this service?

If there is no server space available due to the datacenter move, I'm
pretty sure I can ask $DAYJOB (https://datacenterlight.ch/) to sponsor a
VM for the next few months (against a mention in footer or similar).