COVID-19 contingency plans for infra and release engineering

Hi teams,

As many of you already know, Red Hat has asked all employees to work
from home. I know that many (most?) of you don't work from a Red Hat
office normally (particularly if you're not a Red Hat employee!), but
I want to check on the impact that an extended shutdown might have on
the infrastructure, particularly the release engineering activities as
we approach the Fedora 32 GA (currently scheduled for 21 April).

In addition, what are our personnel risks? For example, if Mohan gets
too sick to work, do we have enough shared knowledge and access to cut
a release?

Obviously, everyone is going to be impacted in some way, even if none
of us get sick. This is a stressful and uncertain time. I've made it
clear to Fedora and Red Hat leadership that we will continue with the
schedule, but that the priority is the health of our community
members. I don't want anyone working beyond what's reasonable for
their personal situation. I just need to understand the risks so we
can make plans to mitigate them or adjust the release schedule.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton