De : Michal Konecny <mkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mercredi 11 septembre 2019 14:50
À : infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Fedocal, Nuancier] looking for new maintainers

Hi Christophe,

do you want to take ownership of one of these applications or just help with the work?

Both Fedocal and Nuancier are already deployed as openshift applications in our infrastructure, they just need to be moved to communishift, but first it will be good to finish other changes on our Friday with Infra TODO list.

You can look at the current OpenShift roles here:
Fedocal -
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/roles/openshift-apps/fedocal
Nuancier -
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/roles/openshift-apps/nuancier