Re: pastebin plans

On Mon, May 20, 2019 09:47:56 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> <snip>
>
> 3) Just stop providing a pastebin and ask people to use any of the other
> ones out there.
>
> <snip>

I see preference for this option given that fpaste continues to work.
Unfortunately, fpaste cannot just paste to any server out there since
they don't all speak the same API.

We can support one, maybe two servers with help from the community, but
not all the servers there are out there. So, we do need to pick one if
fpaste is to stay alive. We will also need to ensure that whoever is
hosting it communicates with us when they make changes so that fpaste
can be kept up to date.

The CentOS folks had opened a ticket here for supporting "Stikked" a
while ago, but since we've been on modernpaste, I've not put any
resources on adding support for it yet.

https://pagure.io/fpaste/issue/40

More information on things:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5780