pastebin plans

Greetings.

We are currently running modernpaste for paste.fedoraproject.org.

It's pretty dead upstream. The primary maintainer said they wanted to
make a v2 version that was a complete re-write. That was about a year
ago and nothing has happened since. ;( We have several outstanding
issues against it and some folks don't really like it. It's one of the
few things left we have that is using mariadb instead of postgres.
It collects spam and has to be cleaned up all the time.

So, we need a plan. I think our options are:

1) Just keep using modernpaste and hope it stays working/secure.

2) Reach out to CentOS folks and see if we can work out some way to
share a pastebin. Either rebrand things for both, have some way of
branding per virthost or at least run the same code so we can share
knowledge about it.

3) Just stop providing a pastebin and ask people to use any of the other
ones out there.

4) Find another supported open source one and run it in OpenShift.
(perhaps the community openshift since it should have a low SLE)

5) Your clever idea here.

Thoughts?

kevin