Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Pavel Raiskup

Hey infra team,

I'd like to say Hello World by this mail :-), and plan the official
introduction on Thursday's IRC meeting.

Per [1] instructions, ...

IRC handle: 'praiskup'

Time zone: CET/CEST, Czech republic

Skillset:
I'm package maintainer, shell/c/python hacker (or so.. [2]), I'm
maintainer of Red Hat Copr instance (private) for some time, scripting
available publicly on [3].  RH cert number 120-157-599 [4].  Now I work
for Red Hat, Inc., as software engineer in Copr team.

What I want to do/achieve:  I'd like to be able to perform admin tasks on
Fedora Copr boxes - namely to:
- edit/execute related playbooks
- when doing Copr release, I'd like to be able to tag builds to infra tags
  in Koji
- be able to access openstack tenants with copr infrastructure VMs
- so to perform the tasks above, I need to step into fi-apprentice
  group :-), and stay there for some time, ... ?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_successful_contributor
[2] https://www.openhub.net/accounts/praiskup
[3] https://pagure.io/projects/rhcopr/%2A
[4] https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/services/verify/?certId=120-157-599

I'm looking forward for the cooperation :-)
Pavel