Proposal to increase number of concurrent MBS builds

I would like to propose increasing NUM_CONCURRENT_BUILDS for MBS to
value 100 after beta freeze is over.

The above MBS setting controls how many parallel component builds MBS
can run at the same time. Current value is only 20. That value was
defined 3 years ago, in March 2017 when there were much fewer modules
in Fedora. Our Koji has capacity to run many more builds. Currently we
have 158 Koji builders in default channel that are able to run RPM
builds. Their total capacity is 566. Therefore it should be safe to
increase MBS NUM_CONCURRENT_BUILDS to at least 100. Especially since
Koji builds submitted by MBS have lower priority than default for
non-modular component builds submitted by packagers, so
packager-submitted builds will take precedence over builds submitted
by MBS.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski