Re: Meeting Agenda Item Introduction: Antonette Caldwell

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 at 17:01, Antonette Caldwell
<antonettecaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just checked in the #fedora-admin and I was added to the Apprentice group. I would like to know what to do to get started. I read through the documentation regarding the setup.

Since your are interested in development and sysadmin, I think the
easier to get started is to find an application you would like to get
involved in on the development side, then once you are getting more
familiar with this application it will be easier to start looking at
the sysadmin aspect.

Luckily for you we have a fair bit of application to choose from :) we
have a page that gather the some of the good first issues
(https://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/) this is called easyfix but it is
really a list of good first issues and don't hesitate to reach out if
you need help to get started with any of these. I think I would also
recommend looking at our github organization
(https://github.com/fedora-infra) and look at which projects are
actively developed.

We also have projects hosted on the git forge we develop and maintain
(https://pagure.io/), the source of the application and how to get
started is available here (https://pagure.io/pagure/).

Hope that helps

Clément