FAS query question

Infra team,

In the interests of reducing our app load, I'm checking out possible
replacements for our elections app. One of the candidates is Helios,
which would apparently require me providing a CSV of eligible voters
for each election. Do we have a programmatic way of getting email
addresses out of FAS for different queries? For example, for some
elections, we might want the cla_fpca group, while other elections may
require cla_fpca+1 and others may require a specific group.

If that functionality doesn't exist, what does the effort to add it look like?

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Program Manager