Re: Lost access to my Fedora Account (FAS)

On 1/19/19 8:22 AM, Guillaume Bernard wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I think that there’s a problem with my FAS account because I cannot acess it
> anymore, the password associated with it does not longer works and even when
> using my login and email address it does not send me anything to regain access
> to it. I posted something on Ask Fedora few months ago and I just wanted to add
> information, which I cannot do anymore. You’ll see on my Ask profile [1] that I
> registered my own website, which can prove, in a way, my identity (who will give
> a website which is not its own?). And as well, i use this username (guilieb) on
> GNOME Damned Lies app [2]. My GPG key should also be registered on my account,
> number 0x31E06F062CA02892.
>
> FAS login: guilieb

Are you sure thats your Fedora Acccount system login? I don't see that
account at all. ;(

Are you sure you logged into ask with your Fedora account?
Ask allows you to login with any of a bunch of sites... github, yahoo,
faceebook, etc

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/account/signin/?next=/en/

If none of those work for you, can you mail 'support@xxxxxxxxxx' and ask
them to reset your access ?