What are we going to do about sigul?

Hey all,

So, we've got a bit of a problem. The sigul package is not installable
in Fedora 29, and pygpgme is half-broken in Fedora 28 and was retired
during Fedora 29 development due to constant breakage.

This means that sigul is in danger of being retired in Fedora.
Unfortunately, sigul is the only supported signer system for Koji at
the moment.

What do we want to do here? It's well-known that sigul does not work
with GnuPG 2, though I vaguely recall that some work was done to try
to fix this.

Do we want to port sigul to python3-gpg, switching Sigul to Python 3
and the official gpgme bindings so that it works with GnuPG 2?

Or do we want to adapt the bridge to work with obs-signd (which is
already used by Copr)?