Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Oliver Leaver-Smith

Hi Infrastructure Team!

My name is Oliver and I am looking forward to getting involved with
infrastructure for the Fedora Project. To ensure I don't miss any
information, I'll simply follow the headers from the GettingStarted
page on the infra wiki

My IRC nick is muggahtee, my FAS login is ols

I work as a Platform Engineer for Sky Betting and Gaming, previously I
have worked in Networks and Infrastructure at other companies and ISPs

I primarily have experience of administering RHEL and CentOS servers

I am finally getting around to working on my RHCSA

I am comfortable with shell, Ruby, Python and Golang as languages

In terms of what I want to work on, I'm quite easy to be honest. I
suppose the sensible thing to do is to have a nosey round the docs and
infrastructure, as well as everything you have in git to see where my
efforts would be best utilised

I can contribute a few hours a week normally, though this may fluctuate
throughout the year

My timezone is Europe/London

If you would like to talk to me on the social places, I am muggahtee on
twitter and github

Many thanks, and hope to speak to you all on Thursday

ols

PS apologies if this comes through twice, seems my initial email to the
list did not take for some reason