FBR: upgrading pagure to 5.0

Good Morning Everyone,

I just cut a new release of pagure: 5.0, the formal announce is pending
polishing things with mailman so we can include in the announce the new mailing
lists to discuss/follow pagure.

Pending this, I'd like to request a Freeze Break Request for upgrading pagure to
5.0.
It's not critical for the release of the beta tomorrow, and it saves one day (vs
waiting for Wed) for the upgrade which considering some deadlines intern to the
infra team may be good.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Pierre

PS: Sorry for sending this a second time, the first email didn't reach the list
so let's see if the second one does.