FAS: SSH key type: Is it still required to use a RSA key?

Today I added a ssh key to my account on FAS [1]. It says I should upload a RSA key, this is part of the help text:

"Warning: In case of having ECDSA key please upload the two types of keys because some of our servers may not accept ECDSA keys."

Is this warning still true? If yes, does it apply to the pagure instance on src.fedoraproject.org (ssh: pkgs.fedoraproject.org) too?

I'm asking because I thought I'll stop using old pre quantum computer aera crypto and try ed25519 instead.

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/edit/genodeftest