Modularity WG + f2 + Infra

Greetings!

At the hackathon we did recently, we talked about the need for one of us
to attend the Modularity WG meetings so we could be more aware of what
work is coming our way before it's a surprise, and I volunteered to be
that person.

For $reasons, today was the first of the WG meetings I was able to
attend. There were two items of interest:

New service
===========

I learned that Factory 2 is developing a new service called Ursa Major.
I gathered that its mission is to make it so that RPMs that depend on
modules can get those modules pulled into their buildroot.

Ralph, is the above correct? If so, what time frame do you anticipate us
needing to get this service deployed to infrastructure?

Meetings
========

The modularity WG suggested that it was probably not that beneficial for
me to attend their meetings as an infra liason, as they are not actually
particularly familiar with the infrastructure side of things. They
suggested instead that we interface with Factory 2.

A suggestion was made that perhaps we could have an agenda item on *our*
meeting, perhaps once a month, where we invite modularity WG and factory
2 to talk with us about what is coming our way, or about issues that
need dealing with. I thought this was a fine suggestion, so I wanted to
ask you all what you thought about it?