Re: How To Contact Folks Interested In Tagger

On 04/14/2018 10:15 PM, Elorm Buertey wrote:
> Hi. I have created the WhenIsGood survey but I'm not sure of the
> best way to send it to the others. I couldn't find their
> emails on their profiles. Would posting the link in the Github
> issue be okay?

Hi Elorm,

Sharing the WhenIsGood link on the GitHub issue for the Fedora Tagger
development meeting works; I would also consider sharing it on the
Fedora Infrastructure mailing list since there are other people there
who may be interested.

You can subscribe here:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/infrastructure.lists.fedoraproject.org/

I've included this response to the mailing list already, so you can
subscribe and then share the link on this thread for the Fedora Tagger
development meeting time.

Hope this helps!

--
Cheers,