Meeting agenda: RATS vs. librat

Greetings!

I'd like to have a discussion during this week's infrastructure meeting
about whether we need the project that will re-run failed gating tests
to be a service, or whether a library will do. There has been some
lively debate about this in IRC, but it didn't seem like there was
resolution and it would be helpful if we could make a decision together
so we can proceed with implementation. Would this week's infra meeting
be a good time to discuss this? Alternatively, we could discuss it on
this mailing list if desired.