[release] FMN 2.1.0

Hey folks,

I tagged v2.1.0 of FMN and it's currently building for Rawhide. It'll be
in staging soon and, assuming there are no problems, in production next
week.

The full changelog is at
https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn/releases/tag/2.1.0.

Note: Maintaining FMN isn't *really* my job anymore, and while
serverless applications are all the rage at the moment, maintainerless
applications aren't yet possible, so it'd be great if someone could take
over. I'm happy to walk whoever the lucky volunteer is through the
current state of things :)

--
Jeremy Cline
XMPP: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx