What causes newly registered account on fas to be spamcheck_manual?

Hi Infra team,

This week two people reached me asking about logging into Pagure. Both
of them tried to register on FAS, but they are automatically set as
spamcheck_manual immediately after they registered and even cannot login
to sign CLA/FPCA. As far as I know, one of them is using gmail and
another is using a emain from their own domain - I think it's not caused
by main domains.
So I want to know if there are certain rules that we don't know, or
spamcheck rules which users from China might easily get into?

Thanks!
--
Ziqian SUN (Zamir)
GPG : 1D86 6D4A 49CE 4BBD 72CF FCF5 D856 6E11 F2A0 525E