Python 3.6 in EPEL7

Hey folks!

I have a need for Python 3.5+ in EPEL7 (newest versions of Mailman 3 require it), so I tried rebuilding the Python 3.6 RPM as a parallel-installable package by taking advantage of our %python3_other_* macros. There's a lot of packages that need to be built in the right order to get to a full Python 3.6 build, and even much more packages that need changes to use those macros.
I finally got to complete the build and its dependencies, and I uploaded the packages here:

  https://abompard.fedorapeople.org/python36-epel/

In that directory there's also a "build-order.txt" file that lists which packages should be rebuild, in which order, and with which options.

I understand I may not be alone in needing a more recent Python than 3.4 in EPEL, that's why I post this message. I have also posted it to epel-devel:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/3AZRVCPDDAVEIGRY2F5R6NFKW2Y3VYZ2/

What do you think? Do we want to test and "adopt" these packages with the infra tag soonish, or wait for them to land in EPEL7 proper (but I don't know if or when that'll happen).

Thanks!
Aurélien