Retroactive freeze break: pkgs02

Greetings.

This morning pkgs02 stopped answering to git:// clone urls from koji,
breaking builds.

We investigated, but the machine was in a very weird state.
Systemd was unable to talk to itself (systemctl/reboot didn't work, and
journald wasn't logging new entries) and it was under very high load.

So, I applied updates to it and power cycled it.

systemd was happy after that, but load was still very very high. Looking
I found a number of git clones from external ip's. Since there's no
reason for this (external people should use https:// clone urls or
ssh://) I blocked those except from 10.0.0.0/8.

Since this was outage causing for builds I went ahead and did all this,
but would like to get retroactive +1s or any adjustments I might have
missed.

Thanks,

kevin