Re: [FBR] Update the fedfind package in fedimg box

>> This is the patch[1] that would be fixing the issue
>>
>> [1] https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/fedfind/c/c9e2f817e92615099095a440f38632cf63f79d18?branch=master
>
> And is that the only difference between what's on the server right now
> vs what you would be putting in place?
> During freezes, we try to make as small changes as possible.

A simple update would bump the version of fedfind to 3.6.1 that would
bring in a few more commits. So, I can either put in a hotfix for this
patch or just upgrade to 3.6.0, so that this is the only patch
applied.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!