Re: Bodhi + Modules (not quite an FBR, just yet)

New news:  the Server SIG decided to go with a traditional release for F27:  https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-09-12/serversig.2017-09-12-20.00.html

- They still want to do a non-blocking modular release on the side (kind of like boltron).
- We will still want/need to have Bodhi ready to support updates to that release.
- But the fire is now off to try and cram this in before Friday (phew!)

Martin Curlej, Randy Barlow, and I will be looking to deploy it in the window between Beta and Final freezes.