Re: Restructuring hooks in dist-git

On 09/07/2017 07:12 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Good Morning Everyone,
> ...snip...

> What do you think? I know we are in freeze but this shouldn't impact directly
> anything release-related. Worth trying now or should it wait some more?

I like it and it should hopefully make it easy for me to add grokmirror
hooks. ;)

Can you do it in stg and test and confirm all works ok?

Also, should we renable check perms cron? I don't see that in this
patchset.

I'm somewhat leary of doing this in freeze, but if it looks ok in stg I
suppose it would be ok.

kevin