Re: Fedora Infrastructure support for COPR

On 07/31/2017 11:04 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On 07/31/2017 01:16 AM, Michal Novotny wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> COPR now operates with packages solely from official Fedora repositories.
>> This was requested in https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5166 as
>> a condition to get the Fedora Infra support. I would like to ask for the
>> support now as this condition is finally satisfied \o/.
>
> Well, there's still one big issue left (which is hopefully going away
> soon): The cloud itself isnt very supportable.
> We are getting new hardware in soon (it's ordered and should be
> installed in Aug) and are going to setup a new cloud on the latest
> version with multiple controller nodes in a High available setup. Once
> thats done and we move copr to it, we should be in a much better place. ;)
>
>> Perhaps this could be reflected in:
>> - the Service Level Expectations that are being prepared
>> - removing the user message on COPR homepage
>> - change of the domain back to fedoraproject.org (?)
>
> We could do this, but we need to make sure everything is https and has a
> valid cert. (But I think thats the case now anyhow?)

Is it ok to use letsencrypt certs? There is an awesome project started
by Hatter in Brno that handles getting a new letsencrypt cert for you
for every route you annotate (in openshift) to tell it to do so. It'll
get the cert and update the route for you. I used it this weekend and
t's freakin awesome.

https://github.com/tnozicka/openshift-acme

Dusty