Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Chris Smith

Good day all!

My name is Chris and I go by the IRC handle of ole88.  I was AtlSmitty
for a hot minute and decided to change it.  I have used and/or tinkered
with C, C++, C#, Cobol, SQL, PowerShell, bash (years ago) and have
currently been learning Python in my spare time.  I am a system
administrator in my day job working primarily with Microsoft and VMware
products, but we are venturing into Red Hat very soon.  I love to
learn, so I am open to learning new languages, scripting tools and
applications to assist the team in any way I can.

I hold VCP5-DCV and VCP6-DCV at present and have aspirations for
additional VMware certifications as well as RHCSA and RHCE in the near
future.  I am open to any tasks that will allow me to learn how things
are done and new skills to assist the team.  I have started working on
the Service Level Expectations data to help move that effort forward.

As far as the SLE effort goes, if anyone can provide the service type
each application should be listed in, that will help fill in that gap
in my current data.  I will post what I have to the ticket for anyone
to review and comment on.  If I left anything out or you have questions
for me, let me know.

I look forward to working with everyone!

Regards,
Chris