Need help with fixing Community Blog (#6162)

Hi all,

I wanted to bring up ticket #6162 on the list to see if there might be
anyone else who can help out with this problem:

    https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6162

Currently, the Community Blog is an unusable state for writing / editing
any posts. This wasn't a time-sensitive problem before, but when I filed
the ticket, I forgot that the Elections are coming up next week, and all
nominated candidates for Council / FESCo / FAmSCo publish their
interviews on the Community Blog.

I fell behind a bit for the last few months, but I understand that the
Fedora Magazine is in a more standardized set-up than the Community
Blog. I think bringing the Community Blog into parity with the Magazine
would resolve this, but I don't know how the set-up is configured
currently. I've tried to do all I can to debug the issue from my part,
but I've hit a wall for what I can do.

If there's anyone that can help with this before next week, this would
be a huge help! Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory