Re: SLE (Service level expectations)

Thanks Fedora Infra for this work, quick comment below:

On 07/21/2017 02:22 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The nice thing about an official format is it gives us yet another
> backstop for anchoring our expectations.  An SLE is designed to help
> anyone who approaches understand our current offerings.  So the more
> precisely we can document, the less it requires us to play "police"
> and rather be seen as providing a service.

Just throwing in a few pennies that we (my team) have been working on
using SLE from the Cornell approach; Paul sent me the link a month+ ago
iirc. We'll continue to learn from Fedora Infra, and look to align our
use of this official format with Fedora Infra wherever it makes sense.

("We" meaning our Community Infrastructure team that has spun up over
the last few years to provide a range of support to upstream projects
from racks and bare metal hosting through VMs and managed services to
embedded sysadmins. Our recent and WiP public face is at
https://www.osci.io/ . We'll publish our SLE there.)

Regards,

- Karsten

--