CI/CD requirements

One of the things I've been working on (along with several other
people, including mattdm, dgilmore and pingou) is sussing out Fedora
requirements on a CI/CD pipeline.  I published the results to this
page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_requirements_for_CI_and_CD

Since Fedora infra is a stakeholder (along with release engineering,
QA, etc.), my thought is this page helps us clarify requirements and
avoid surprises down the road.  Also this might be useful to show to
e.g. FESCo as a joint policy.

Rather than just editing the page willy nilly, based on the number of
people it's already been through, it would be great if folks could use
the "discussion" (Talk) page to suggest changes.  But I have a watch
on the page and can help resolve issues.