Re: OpenShift plans

On Tue, 2017-07-04 at 11:16 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I am pretty sure you can get it to dump out the json
> of the existing config, so you could in theory set things up, adjust
> via
> the web interface and get it the way you want it, then dump the json
> and
> we can use that in prod.

I think this is the right workflow, but I wanted to point out that the
JSON will have to be "massaged" in some way. I recently took an
OpenShift course at Red Hat and we learned that this JSON export/import
process does require some hand editing, but the course was an intro
course and so we didn't go into the details about what exactly needed
to be edited or in what way.