Re: Code reviews are hard

On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 16:31 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> So one of the idea with having people reviewing each others' code is
> actually to
> spread the knowledge about the inner parts of the application.

+1 - code review certainly has more advantages that just checking each
others' work. Another advantage I've found is that it also helps me
learn new tricks or libraries from time to time.

> So to conclude, I agree with you that detailed review is hard and I
> am not sure
> I have a satisfying answer for you right now but still worth trying
> to think
> about it to see what we can improve/change.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. It could be a problem without a viable
solution for us, but if you do think of some ideas I'd love to know
them.