Code reviews are hard

Hello fellow Fedorans!

As you are probably aware, we have a rule (unspoken? Not sure if it's
formally documented or not) that pull requests in the infrastructure
group should be reviewed by another infra member before they are
merged.

This is a sound policy in my mind, but I've been thinking about a
problem that I've observed that I don't have a solution to. When I
review pull requests that other people write against Bodhi, I am able
to give much higher quality feedback than I am when I review pull
requests on our other projects, simply because I spend a lot of time in
the Bodhi code and am aware of how a lot of it works. For example, I
might suggest "hey, there's a function over in bodhi.server.util that
does what you are doing here - why not use that instead?". However,
when I review code in other projects I am much more limited since I
don't know the code for all of our projects very deeply. Mostly, I can
only make generic comments, or maybe offer some Python hints here and
there.

I don't actually have any proposal of what should change here. I think
reviewing code is good, and I think we should keep doing it. I just
wanted to share an observation I've made when I review code. If anyone
has any ideas on how we could improve this I'd love to hear. Maybe it's
a problem without a solution, but it can't hurt to think about it
together a bit just in case there are some good ideas out there ☺