Re: Code reviews are hard

Is the pool of code reviewer small? Maybe another unspoken rule of the 'first responder's' to code reviews are the ones who deal with the code in question, primarily?  Does that make sense? You deal with Bodhi so you'd obviously jump on those CR's whereas someone like Nirik might be a guru with.. Ansible would jump on those.
That might introduce another layer of complexity though, just spit balling.