A nice BDR tip

Jeremy wrote a sweet patch for Bodhi that enables it to run migrations
with BDR enabled without me having to ask admins to run SQL scripts. I
tested his patch with Bodhi 2.7.0 beta on staging today and it seems to
work:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/pull/1494

So if you are looking for a nice way to become "BDR compatible" while
still being able to use "alembic upgrade head", this is a nice way to
do it and it should be possible to apply similar code to our other
projects.

Jeremy and I also discussed about whether a similar patch should go
upstream. He suggested that upstream might just say that we should do
what we did, so maybe we could just send them a documentation "tip"
about this or something?