waiverdb in os.fedoraproject.org (prod)?

Cheers on os.stg.fedoraproject.org!

I'd love to have waiverdb[1] be the first app on os.fedoraproject.org
once it is ready.  Do you guys have any estimates of when we could
start messing with that in both stg and prod?  (Maybe we could help
you work out kinks if we can try deploying to os.stg.fp.o even before
os.fp.o is ready?)

I put a due date in my project planning of "June 30th" for when
waiverdb would be available in a production env. It's not "make or
break" if we don't hit that date, but if os.fp.o won't be available for
many months, maybe we should go ahead with VM-based ansible deployment
in the meantime.

Yours-
-Ralph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Factory2/Focus/WaiverDB