Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Aidan Kahrs

On 05/02/2017 03:19 AM, Aidan Kahrs wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Aidan Kahrs. I have been a Fedora user for about 1-2 years and a Linux user for about 5. Justin Flory inspired me to increase my involvement in the Fedora Project.
> IRC nick: axk4545
> Skills: Linux admin
> Languages: Bash, Python, MySQL
>
> Associations: Rochester Institute of Technology, RITLUG member, FOSS@RIT
> I am hoping to improve my skills in managing a Linux system from the terminal and working in a group in that capacity. I am also hoping to assist the Fedora Project as my skills fit.

Hey Aidan, welcome to the Infrastructure mailing list. :) Happy to have
you here!

It looks like you're already in the apprentice program, so you should be
able to log into some of the machines to look around a bit.
Additionally, if you're looking for something to get started with, you
can check out some of these easy fix tickets highlighted in the Fedora
Infrastructure Pagure:

    https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues?status=Open&tags=easyfix

For more easy fixes, you can also check out this page, which have some
overlap.

    https://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

These are some good tasks to help you get started and to get a better
foothold in some of the activities that the Infrastructure team helps
with. As always, you can ask questions or get help on the mailing list
or in IRC on #fedora-admin / #fedora-apps. :)

Welcome aboard!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory