Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Aidan Kahrs

Hello,
I am Aidan Kahrs. I have been a Fedora user for about 1-2 years and a Linux user for about 5. Justin Flory inspired me to increase my involvement in the Fedora Project.
IRC nick: axk4545
Skills: Linux admin
Languages: Bash, Python, MySQL

Associations: Rochester Institute of Technology, RITLUG member, FOSS@RIT
I am hoping to improve my skills in managing a Linux system from the terminal and working in a group in that capacity. I am also hoping to assist the Fedora Project as my skills fit.

May you bask in the light of FOSS.
Sincerely,
Aidan Kahrs
abkahrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx