Service account for automated rebuilds?

Hey all,

For the automated rebuilds work[1][2], we're going to need a service
account with rights to do various things (only in staging for now).
For container rebuilds, it will need to be able to request new OSBS
builds via koji.  For module rebuilds, it will need to be able to
commit to dist-git (only for the modules/ namespace).  It therefore
would need to be in the provenpackager group or have some other
special treatment.

Kevin pointed out that the only thing we have like that now is the
releng account.. but it almost surely doesn't make sense to re-use
that account here.  We should have some separation.

Any thoughts?

-Ralph

p.s., As for names, the auto-rebuild system is called "freshmaker", so
calling the account itself "freshmaker" makes sense to me.

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Factory2/Focus/Freshmaker
[2] - https://fedorapeople.org/groups/factory2/sprint-029/qwan-freshmaker-rebuild-modules-when-rpm-spec-updated.mp4