State of the Review Server (Fresque)

Hey people,

Around 2 years ago, we (Pingou, Rahul, Vivek and me) started designing
and writing some code for Fresque, a package review server for Fedora.
The aim was to replace our current Bugzilla-based process.
However, stuff happened in the meantime that were higher priority and
Fresque development stopped around last year. It's a Flask app with
about a hundred commit, so it's in pretty early stages :
https://github.com/fedora-infra/fresque/

My questions are: should we drop it? Rework it? How high a priority is
it really? With the switch to Pagure for dist-git, I suspect that the
design will have to change anyway.
I know it isn't high on my priority list, and I wouldn't mind dropping
it, since I feel like both the design and the implementation would
need significant work (implementation-wise, the React experience we
now have with Hubs would be very useful there).

What do you think ?

Aurélien